Code of Conduct
“NO THANKS” MEANS “NO THANKS”
If you have trouble with this concept, we’ll be glad to explain it to you. If you encounter someone who is having trouble understanding this concept, please make a staff member aware.
SHARE PUBLIC SPACES RESPECTFULLY
Treat others as you would expect to be treated. Demeaning, pushy, forceful and abusive behaviour toward fellow patrons or staff is NOT acceptable. Sexual activity (with or without a second party) is not permitted on the ground floor or in shared public spaces.
CLEANLINESS AND VANDALISM
We go to great lengths to provide a fully functional and clean environment for your enjoyment. Any form of vandalism or any unhygienic acts will not be tolerated. If you see (or smell) this happening, report it immediately to staff.
Food, drink or alcohol can NOT be brought into the venue as dictated by local council and licensing laws.
All areas of the venue are CCTV monitored for your safety and security.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the venue. The courtyard or sun-deck is available for this purpose.
We have a strict policy of serving alcohol responsibly. Alcohol, high temperatures and wet areas don’t mix well. So please DRINK IN MODERATION!
Possession, consumption or trafficking of any illegal substance is strictly prohibited. You won’t need to explain yourself to staff… You WILL be explaining yourself to the authorities… No exceptions…
Take home a hot guy or a hot memory, not an STD. We strongly encourage safe sex. Prevention… Cure… You know the drill. Condoms are provided. Use them…
It’s a precious resource so please keep your shower times to a minimum.
Failure to respect this Code of Conduct can result in you being asked to leave the venue. Failure to leave the venue when asked can result in you leaving the venue under Police escort.
We’re constantly striving to make your visit to Wet on Wellington an enjoyable and memorable experience. While our staffs are continually trying to make this happen, they cannot be everywhere at once. Please help us by informing staff if you witness breaches of this code. The sooner we are made aware, the sooner we can act.
Your compliance and assistance is greatly appreciated.
Conditions of Entry
NOTICE TO ALL PATRONS
It is a condition of entry to WET ON WELLINGTON (WOW) that patrons agree:
- Not to bring into WOW any Alcohol, Drugs or Food.
- Not to make any recording or take any photograph of any person without the authorisation of that person
- Every patron must abide by the WOW Code of Conduct.
- Not to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any other patron, staff member or other person which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies any other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin or sexual preference.
- That no alcohol, glass, cans, firearms, weapons, fireworks or other items deemed or considered dangerous may be brought into WOW.
- That entry to the WOW is only permitted to patrons who agree to be searched (bags, clothes or other possessions) on entry.
- That all patrons consent to the recording of their likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by CCTV cameras.
- That they are admitted to the Venue at their own risk.
- That they are required to take appropriate care for their sun protection and hydration.
- That a patron who is deemed to be affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs may, in WOW sole discretion, be refused entry to, or ejected from, the venue by a member of staff, the Victoria Police or Liquor Licensing.
- That WOW shall not be liable for any loss (theft) or injury suffered by the patron.
- Not to do any of the following in the Venue or around:
(a) Post, stick or place or attempt to post, stick or place any poster, placard, bill, banner, print, paper or any advertising material in, around or on any building structure.
(b) Misuse, deface, damage, remove from WOW or tamper with or attempt to misuse, deface, damage, remove from WOW or tamper with any part of the building, furniture or fixtures.
(c) Deposit litter, except in a receptacle provided for that purpose.
(d) Throw or attempt to throw any bottle, projectile or other object.
(e) Disrupt, interrupt or behave in any manner that may disrupt or interrupt any other patrons on their enjoyment.
(f) Use indecent or obscene language or threatening or Insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner.
(g) Interfere with, obstruct or hinder WOW employees, agents or contractors in the exercise of their powers, functions or duties.
(h) Solicit money or donations from patrons.
(i) Smoke in areas within WOW nominated as non-smoking which is ALL indoor areas.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which WOW may have, any patron that contravenes any of these terms and conditions may:
(a) be refused entry to the Venue.
(b) be ejected from the Venue by an authorised person.
(c) be prohibited from entering WOW for a nominated period.
(d) have legal action taken against them in connection with such matters.
- that, if entry of the patron to the Venue is ejected for any reason in accordance with these Conditions, no refund will be paid.
- Non consensual sex is not permitted.
Wet on Wellington